Are you or a family member involved in current or pending Estate dispute? Our experienced Estate Disputes attorneys at Dobson Law Group help to resolve disputes against the estate or on behalf of estates. We provide a comprehensive range of Estate Litigation legal services including representing individuals and family members in Greenville and throughout the Upstate of South Carolina involved in an estate dispute, Our Estate Disputes attorneys have a deep understanding and knowledge of the probate process and litigating disputes arising during the probate of an estate.
About Estate Disputes
When people disagree about their inheritance rights or property rights in a decedents’ estate, disputes occur. Issues often arise if the decedent failed to create a will, poorly planned their estate, or created a will or trust that does not allocate assets to specific family member. Our Estate Disputes attorneys handle a broad range of disputes against estates and on behalf of estates in the following situations:
- Estate disputes as to the validity of a will, terms of a will, absence of a will;
- Estate disputes concerning the competence of the creator of the will;
- Estate disputes concerning the status of a person as an heir or beneficiary;
- Estate disputes resulting from surcharge actions;
- Estate disputes resulting from fiduciary misconduct;
- Estate disputes involving breach of fiduciary claims against an executor or administrator;
- Estate disputes involving claims from surviving spouse, family member or child not provided for in a will or trust;
- Estate disputes concerning asset ownership involving the transfer of assets prior to death;
- Estate disputes arising in the absence of a will, intestate succession;
Consult a South Carolina Estate Disputes Attorney in Greenville SC
If you or a family member is currently involved or facing the probate process, involved in estate disputes, estate litigation or probate matters, we encourage you to contact an experienced Probate and Estate Law lawyer at the Dobson Law Group to discuss your options and requirements at (864)271-8171 or online to schedule an initial consultation.
The Dobson Law Group provides Probate Litigation & Estate Disputes legal services to clients in Greenville County and throughout South Carolina including Abbeville, Anderson, Cherokee, Greenwood, Laurens, Lexington, Newberry, Oconee, Pickens, Richland, Spartanburg, and Union County. We are licensed in South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, and Georgia.